CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Postulate

Second song performed live! Made by me and one of my best friends for a school project.

2nd Year Geometry Jingle
Most Favored Song [ows? ahaha]

(Vocals: Tenten Obillo, Second Voice/Lead Guitar: Katrina Riman, Rhythm Guitar: Ria Vivo, Bass Guitar: Ian Santos, Tambourine: Jenna Cuapiaco, Improvised Drums: Dei Telmo)

No it’s not a love triangle
You’re not so aware
Don’t ask for affair
You always try to make another angle
Never had reasons
Never had a proof

We fought, we scream, we cried
And we fell
From interior to exterior
We’ll never get along

CHORUS
Why? What’s your point?
Prove me you’re right
And I am wrong
Don’t ask for a space
‘Cause I’m through with your lines
Prove me you’re right
And I am wrong
I am wrong

You never try to hear my side of the story
A new dimension
Change your direction
We won’t find a median
Not a bisector
We’re not proportion
You’re not fair and square

We’re tired, lonely, broken
And we’re through
Your selfishness
We’ll never get along

CHORUS

BRIDGE
The world is just round
And it will keep turning around
Start a new segment
And vary your way, your way

CHORUS 2x
I am wrong…

0 comments: